Friday 5 October 2012

Task 1: Getting to know blogger

What i can do with blogger

* Post images * Post links* Add videos* Add and receive comments
* Add screen shots


This is a link i used to understand how to set my blog up: 


How will blogger be useful to my coursework?

* I can receive feedback to my work 

* Include images of students that i have taken to create my 'college magazine' and 'music magazine'

* Show rough designs and drafting before i start to plan final pieces 

* Add links to bands, gigs, examples of  music magazines to draft ideas for my final product. 

* Add final designs

 * I can compare designs to other existing magazines to ensure my ideas are presented realistically and professional. 

* Can show my own photography to prove i am using primary source

* Blogger is easily accessible so i will be able to add to my coursework from home as well as during lessons 

No comments:

Post a Comment