Tuesday 15 January 2013

Research: Interview With Members of Target Audience

Target Audience interviews

Interviewer – What genre of music do you like?
Jake – I like loads of things, but the majority of stuff is Rock music.
Interviewer – Is there a specific subgenre to this genre you favour? What types of bands/artists do you like?
Jake – I like both Pop punk and heavy metal, which are pretty much opposite. I listen to bands mostly and my favourites change loads so it’s quite subjective, right now I’m really into System Of A Down. I saw them live in the summer.
Interviewer – Would you be interested in a new music magazine that focuses on the Rock genre?
Jake – Yeah I guess so, as it’s pretty much my favorite genre.
Interviewer – What elements in such a magazine would you want?
Jake– Lots of updated information about live music events, who’s playing, when and where. That’s important.
Interviewer – What colour scheme and design elements would entice you?
Jake – the front page will have to be really eye catching, so loud colours. Black also looks really good, it’s classic.


Interviewer – What Genre of music do you like?
Taylor – I like loads of things
Interviewer – What bands/artists are you listening too most at the moment? Do you have a favourite?
Taylor – I love Blink 182, they’ve been one of my favourite bands since I was younger. But at the specific moment I’m also into Enter Shikari, too. And Fall Out Boy! They have a really good new album.
Interviewer - Would you be interested in a new music magazine that focusses on the Rock genre?
Taylor – Yeah I would, I love reading magazines
Interviewer – What elements would you want it to include?
Taylor – It needs to have pull out posters, they don’t have to be specifically for this just like good photos that I can rip out and put up. I love having posters around it’s so cool.
Interviewer – What design qualities and colour schemes would entice you?

Taylor – A cool front cover image

No comments:

Post a Comment